Monday 11 March 2013

Yagull - Films (2012)



Why ???

Yagull is an acoustic cinematic ambient music based project lead by Sasha Markovic as the only member, assisted by various other members. The instruments here are chello, acoustic guitars, flute and sax. The music is instrumental.

Films is basically acoustic versions of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Black Sabbath) and other tunes. That is it really. This is the type of music you hear when you walk into a shoe shop in a quest to find some new shoes in size 10 (in my case; size 13..... now you know my shoes size). That is the value of this music. The version of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is pretty horrendous. In short, I am struggling not to write anything really insulting here. Let me be brief and say that I am struggling really hard to find any artistic merits in this album.
Please don't give up your daytime job.

1 point 

No comments:

Post a Comment