Thursday 8 March 2012

Graal - Legends Never Die (2011)



An Italian hard rock band with a good vintage 1970s sound.

I got this as a promo from Black Widow Records and thought this was some dark rock of some sort. The first half of this album proved me wrong and both my legs was really getting into the rhythm of their music.

Graal can be compared to all the great hard rock bands from that era. Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Bad Company, Grand Funk Railway, Rainbow and Thin Lizzy... just to mention a few. I am sure I have forgotten some too. But you get my drift. There are also some keltic folk music here too. In short, this album is a welcome meeting with a great sound. And there is not a devil in sight.

The songs too are pretty great too. Graal really has come up with a huge surprise with this album and got a new friend in me and surely a lot of other people too with this album. I have come to really enjoy this album and this sound again. Graal has taken me back in time again. I wish them all the best and as many listeners to this album as possible.

Fans of 1970s hard rock should really get this album.

4 points

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!
    I'm Danilo Petrelli, Graal's Keyboards...:-)...
    Follow us on Facebook for all the news!!!

    ReplyDelete