Friday 16 November 2012

After Crying - Creatura (2011)



The seventh album from this Hungarian band.

After Crying operates somewhere between rock, new age, classical music and symph prog on this album. The music is performed with a long list of symphonic and electric instruments. The vocals are both female and male. All of it in the magyar language.

I am spent a lot of time on this album without really getting it. This album is pretty messy which spans a lot of genres without really fusing them. The music is not that good either. The material pretty weak and full of cliches. I also get the feeling of having heard everything before. The album has some good stuff. But not enough to really get me interested. I guess I am no fan of this band and this album. Sorry.

2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment